As our project manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
WE are looking for a Project Manager
We are looking someone to help us keep our projects — and people — on track, on time and on budget.
We are looking for someone who will wrangle our teams and put processes into place as needed. You will work with our creative teams, salespeople, and outside resources to effectively communicate with these teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met and determine team member expectations for the project.
- Set processes
- Develop project plan and calendars
- Coordinate project teams
- Identify and deploy team resources
- Keep budgets on track
- Coordinate outside vendors
We are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to understand our client’s desired outcomes and suggest plans that will help the clients with their marketing goals. This role requires a deep understanding of a client’s industry and the ability to forecast the impact of marketing efforts and advertising campaigns. Additionally, our PM should have a solid grasp of the client’s competition and be able to identify opportunities to innovate.
- Assist in building marketing plans
- Set up marketing benchmarks
- Develop reporting resources
- Work with the team on quarterly client reports
Our ideal PM can manage project budgets. They may work closely with team members to determine staffing needs and expected timelines to provide clients with a realistic expectation of the costs associated with a campaign. They will seek ways to reduce costs while delivering a high level of client satisfaction and retention. Identifying revenue generating opportunities and working with team members to implement such plans
- Oversee clients budgets
- Manage client billing
- Identify revenue generators
- Measure budget over/under
It is important that we establish great communication with our clients including initial meetings to determine the scope of a project, determining a client’s needs and expectations, and receiving client feedback on deliverables. This may involve developing and presenting client contracts, receiving feedback throughout the project, and providing updates. It will also be important to communicate with clients and internal teams as the scope of the project shifts.
- Set client on-boarding protocol
- Ensure client contracts are signed
- Set up a client communication strategy
- Manage communications
- End-of-project closeout
- 3+ years experience (design firm or agency experience a plus)
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Award-winning work
- Full medical benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- An amazing team
Tell us a little about you.
We try our best, but we’re not always able to respond individually to each and every application.