Who we are
Werremeyer Creative (”We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.werremeyer.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the data controller is Werremeyer Creative, Webster Groves, Missouri, USA who can be contacted using the following email address: [email protected]
This statement applies to the following:
- Personal information we collect through our website.
- Personal information we collect about you in the course of doing business with you, such as when you engage with us a customer, potential customer, supplier, service provider, professional advisor, consultant or other third party in relation to the provision of our services and the operation of our business generally.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you provide to us through our website.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.thecma.co.uk (our site). It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a service, request information, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, details of your business activities.
You can choose not to provide this information by not entering it when prompted to do so. If you do not provide us with some or all of the requested information, we may not be able to provide the requested information or service to you.
Information customers and potential customers provide to us
You may choose to provide personal information when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect include names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
Other information we collect in the course of operating our business
We also collect information from our suppliers, service providers, agents, consultants, business partners, professional advisors and other third parties for the purpose of managing and operating our business. For example we will collect business contact information, financial information and other information necessary to engage third parties and to evaluate their performance.
Information we receive from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we receive information about you from them.
How we use your information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts/agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about events and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If we are not able to process your personal data because you either do not consent, you withdraw or limit consent, or for any other reason, then we will not be able to achieve the purposes listed above.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties; however we may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- selected other parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Werremeyer Creative or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about its customers will be part of the transferred assets.
How we store your personal data
Your personal and sensitive data will only be stored and processed by us on servers based within the United States (USA).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Retention of your data
We will only retain your data for as long as we deem reasonable for the purposes outlined above.
We will only process your data for marketing purposes where you have given express consent to us to do so or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. The legitimate interests that we will rely on are as listed above under “How we use your information”. In any event, we will only rely on legitimate interest as a grounds for processing your data and where such an assessment supports the use of such data processing.
At any time, even if you have previously consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or not to disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us using the following email address: [email protected].
You can also use this email address to notify us of any preferences you have in relation to the processing of your data for example as to the frequency of communications that you receive from us or the manner or the subject matter of such communications.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 also gives you the following rights:
- to access information held about you;
- to request the deletion or correction of information held about you;
- to object to or restrict the processing of information about you;
- to request that information about you be transferred to another person;
- to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected].
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our clients, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
If you have any complaints in relation to how our business has processed your data or in relation to the exercise of your rights as detailed above you can in the first instance raise your concerns by contacting us as follows: [email protected]