As our Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies to increase awareness, bolster our client’s online presence and support digital marketing objectives. Strong creative writing skills are required. Experience with the health and wellness industry is a huge plus.
WE are looking for a Social Media Specialist
Are you ready to use your skills in digital strategy and creative writing to help us take our clients’ web presence to the next level?
You will be ...
- Developing, implementing and managing social media strategy
- Creating social media monthly calendars
- Writing, creating and overseeing social media content
- Defining the most important social media KPIs
- Measuring the success of social media campaigns and channels
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Staying current with the latest social media best practices and technologies
because you are ...
- proficient with using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- well versed in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms and best practices
- knowledgeable of SEO and web traffic metrics
- experienced at doing audience and buyer persona research
- able to create compelling copy and social posts
- familiar with web design and web publishing
- interested in making lives better
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience as Social Media Specialist or similar role
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent multitasking and time-management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication
- Must want to work in the Health and Wellness market
- Award-winning work
- Full medical benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- An amazing team
Tell us a little about you.
We try our best, but we’re not always able to respond individually to each and every application.